About Me

My photo
He's just this dude, y'know.

Saturday, August 17, 2013

One.. Two......, One.. Two..... Is This Thing On ?





Well a truly rapturous return to the blogosphere, almost as much hooha as the second coming!!

Yep, it was missed by the vast majority of you so for those at the back not paying attention..



HELLO

Honestly whats a person to do round these parts to get a little attention?


What?

No?

Really?

But I could never live with myself,

The Shame...

Oh, Ok Then....












NOW SEE WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!




I swore I would never resort to "Kitten pics" but this should double my hits, no sweat!



2 comments:

VEG said...

KITTENS!

Hell I only get to check my feeds once a week currently, so I totally missed this, Bloggs. I'm here now though. Where's the booze? Some snacks? Huh?

Simone said...

Popped over from Going Gently after seeing 'Joe Bloggs'and remembered a very good college tutor who called himself the same. How are you Z? I am one of the students of Summer 2013. I hope all is going well with the teaching!