About Me

My photo
He's just this dude, y'know.

Monday, October 8, 2012

I Love You Long Time...







This is what happens when old men get access to the internet.


I sat opposite this couple last night in an Italian restaurant, they sat opposite each other in painful silence and broken conversation. She could only speak a few words of English and he was trying his hardest and loudest to impress her with his "East End" exploits of the 1960's. As you can see if you look close enough she is trying her best to follow his stories with a translation app on her iphone. I dont think from her confused looks that it had an option for rhyming slang on knew the word "nonce".

Please if I ever get that desperate just put me down!

3 comments:

John Going Gently said...

happy christmas old bean!

VEG said...

Dude! How did you manage that photo without him noticing and boffing you on the bonce with his fist? That is so cringey! I love how some people's way of coping with someone who doesn't understand a goddamn thing they're saying, is to SAY IT LOUDER!

Also HI!

BadPenny said...

Hi Popped over from John's.
My brother lives in Thailand & organizes motorcycle tours for British bikers. I saw on Facebook ( which I no longer have as hated it )
loads of overweight, moustached, tattoo'd, leather waistcoated, middle aged bikers with teeny tiny Thai women perched on the back of the bikes.
How did you get that photo ?!