About Me

My photo
He's just this dude, y'know.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Watcha! Aye-up! Howdo! Howdy Partner!

Its said that if you had an infinite number of monkeys with an infinite number of typewriters then eventually you would get the complete works of Shakespeare. Well sorry to let you all down so soon into our relationship but there's only one of me, and one slightly abused keyboard, that means No Shakespeare, no great literary works, just some stuff that falls out of my brain.
 Now that is not always a bad thing as some parts of my brain are dark and scary, others filled with birdsong and fluffy clouds , but mostly its brand spanking new, never been used, still got the wrapper on. These pages are a last hurrah, to get those bits of my brain used up before the sell by date expires, you know like that meal you made that time with all the bits in the fridge that were on or just over their best before. Can you remember how you felt after, waiting for something really bad to happen, only to discover that you made it through another day, well bingo that's where were at right now.

 Welcome.

 Firstly, Let me just say Hi and Thank You for dropping by. Its always good to know that I am not just talking to myself, as usual, but there are those of you out there with very little to do hence you being here, so post a comment, start a debate, ask the all wise monkey a question or just kill time, it will make one monkey very happy.




Martini any-one?

No comments: