About Me

My photo
He's just this dude, y'know.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Sex on The Beach

  
Now don't get me wrong, I think if thats your thing then, hey fine.......But please, I don't want to see it. Unless of course its Julia Bradbuy and Kate Walsh from that studio 5 thing, or Victoria Coren,or Tulisa from N-dubz, or Sofia Vigara ooh ooh yeah or or Kimberly Wyatt  oooh oooh yeah baby! Who's ya daddy! gggrraaawwrrlll!! (pant pant!)
 Pull yourself !!   I hear you shout...

Ok Ok whats that got to do with "the Real World"?

Well I am off on my jollies for a seaside break to 

   

 And if you are not one of the above Hotties  then please, I don't need to catch you and your spotty bottomed partner going at it hammer and tongues (literally) on the rocks, and if it was you last year,then 
THANKS VERY MUCH ! I still have nightmares !



No comments: