About Me

My photo
He's just this dude, y'know.

Monday, August 13, 2012

The EASIEST way to double your reader stats!!





 I have developed a way that enabled me to double visits to my blog without doing a single thing....


Yes, ITS TRUE....


DOUBLE !!


How? I hear you scream..... Tell Me, and Tell me NOW!!!


Easy...

Write nothing at all

Just wait almost a year without posting anything and watch those figures rack up!!!


That's what I did and in almost the same time as it took from my first post to the last one in Oct 2010 I have managed to double the visits to my pages without writing a single thing.

 Now this could be looked at in two ways

1. People were so impressed when I was writing that they had to read it twice to fully believe the awesomeness, or....

2. I'm slightly more popular when I don't write, hhhmmm.

Tough crowd!

So just to annoy you all,

I AM GONNA KEEP YOU POSTED.




( This is what I've been up to by the way)


7 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

Nice to see someone helping the disabled. Are you a paid carer?

Steve said...

It may have been someone waiting to see if the domain name was becoming available.

joebloggs said...

steve: Or looking to get some ideas on how to improve the look of their blog? oooohhh

Gb: Yes, in kind!

VEG said...

Clearly this is also the reason I haven't updated my blog in months. :) Honest! Ha!

joebloggs said...

Veg: Long time no see dude, pull your finger out cos I need some quality moaning and cussing to read!!

VEG said...

I will return very soon, man, then you'll have something to complain about. Oh yes...

Suzanne said...

You fibber - those shoes were never you're bag!!