About Me

My photo
He's just this dude, y'know.

Monday, March 14, 2011

If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You..?

 The last post got me thinking..... who would I recruit as my Personal  Body Guards, Gaddafi style??  Hmmmmm

To The Right..
Salma Hayek



Penelope Cruz




Yamila Diaz



And to the Left...

Scarlet Johanssen

Drew Barrymore

Gwen Stefani



 I have it on good authority that if my person was under attack then these ladies can handle themselves like a bunch of  "ladettes" on a cold Saturday night in Wigan.  

BRING IT ON!!!!




7 comments:

joebloggs said...

humana humana. sorry just proof read and had to leave a comment :D

Gorilla Bananas said...

I don't think Gadaffi has ever touched his bodyguards, he just likes to look. Your girls might end up fighting each other instead of the assassins. Something else to look at, I suppose.

Tom Stephenson said...

That's ok Joe - I won't hold it against you (though others might).

VEG said...

So basically, Latin ladies and blondes? I have a feeling Salma could knock two assailants out at once. If you know what I'm saying.

And I'm sure the others have their own "deadly" assets as well.

joebloggs said...

GB- I too have never touched these girls no matter what the restraining orders say.
Blondes v Brunettes eh like your thinking, you bring the pop-corn!

Tom- Oh yes please! Have a word with your barmaid, she sounds like she could make the subs list.

Veg-I am a simple man with simple pleasures, Salma can get me in a pincer movement any time she likesa

Steve said...

Can't fault your choices though I notice you've gone for an Americana theme. Personally I'd go for some Brit babes though would likes draft in Salma Hayek for my subs bench. If that's OK? Maybe we could do a swapsie? I'll swap you a week of Kelly Brook for a week of Salma... what do you say?

joebloggs said...

Steve_ The U.S centric nature of the choices are to annoy "jeff". However after enduring "Pirahna" I feel a little disappointed re: Kelly Brook, the reality falls way short of my imagination. Check it out and report hencforth!