About Me

My photo
He's just this dude, y'know.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

5 AWESOME Things About Me...Part 5

The one where I bare all.....

I was having a bit of trouble with the Fifth and final part of what it is to be Awesome Me.

I have regaled you with stories (all 100% true) that have shown you my mischievous side, my insecure side and my spirit of adventure. I hope that these have made you love me just that little bit more, so what can I reveal to you to make you JUST WANNA BE ME !!

There's only one thing......yes

"A gratuitous picture of me with no clothes on" ... I hear you cry.

Not wanting to let the baying crowds go unsatisfied.........here goes(gulp!)




"This is Dad in bed with no clothes on"
Uncanny as to how close to reality this is!! 
As drawn by my 3 1/2 year old son at nursery last Friday, and whose teachers took great delight in handing over to me with a knowing wink and a big beaming smile as they explained what was painted...... in front of all the yummy mummies.
   Yeah Cheers son, just you wait, those pictures of you on the potty will be used without prejudice!!

4 comments:

Steve said...

Just wait till he gets his first girlfriend... then bring those potty pictures out without impunity...!

Gorilla Bananas said...

Don't be too hard on him, the blanket seems to covering the worst of it.

joebloggs said...

Steve- all sorted, scanned and "blown up".
G.B- Welcome to my humble corner, 'tis a honour to have such an esteemed Silverback as yourself here. There is no blanket, I seem to be missing my lower half. Good job too or there would have been phone numbers written on the back!!(wishful thinking?!)

VEG said...

I'm not sure how I missed this artistic piece of awesome, but somehow I did. Please forgive me for originally thinking you'd smeared your own poop all over a wall and taken a photo. OF COURSE it's a picture of you, I just didn't have my glasses on.

I don't wear glasses...

:)