About Me

My photo
He's just this dude, y'know.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Greatest Comedy of ALL Time?

There is a raging debate as to the greatest comedy of all time.

It was suggested that Kath and Kim should take the accolade,

But that didnt go down so well.... unlike Kel!


OR 


 The office

The "Comedy Genius" of Ricky Gervais..



Hhhmmm, no I don't think so.

So what in my humble opinion is .......

Black Adder


Close..in all its incarnations but not quite.



Cathrine Tate


 Am I Bovvered!!



Little Britain


I don't liche it...


The Royale Family


My Arse!



    And the winner is.......







       FATHER TED


     Genius!!

Join in.. comment here or over at Steves.. Tell him Joe sent you.

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

Ah go on, go on go on go on...
simply fab but what about "The It Crowd" ? Class.

Gorilla Bananas said...

Ah yes, those funny Irishmen were almost as funny as leprechauns.

TheUndertaker said...

Oh, actually I'm sorry to say that Blackadder actually won, you just didn't quite read it all correctly.
Father ted is a bit...meek, sorry...
BA is pure British brilliance
'Blackadder: Oh, God. Fortune vomits on my eiderdown once more.' : )

joebloggs said...

Suze:
you know she does bear a remarkable resemblance! :D Cant say I get on that well with "The It Crowd", watched the first few ad had to force myself to laugh. However an Idiot Abroad just seems to get better and better..

GB:
Yes I bet leprechauns would love to kick the bishop up the arse!

The Undertaker:
Pesky details my dear, fact getting in the way of fiction once more! Black Adder is very funny.. just not as funny as father Ted. soz